CLOSEOUT: QUANTITIES LIMITED
The Royale Whitewater Rand Spray Skirt from Immersion Research provides a 3mm neoprene tunnel is mated to an abrasion resistant 4mm Supratex II deck while the Schoeller Keprotec reinforced front casing provides extra protection around the cockpit rim with DuPont Kevlar aramid fibers. IR's tri-fin rand rubber rand profile provides a tenacious grip to prevent implosion while maintaining a dry seal. The unique rand compound we use enhances stretchability in cold conditions. A neoprene apron extends past the rand to aid in providing a dry seal. Super sticky silicone grip strips on the underside of the casing keep the skirt securely in place in heavy whitewater. Our grippy, corrugated, high-vis Eagle Talon grab handle holds its shape and prevents your hand from slipping off the end making it easy to find and pull in disorienting situations.
- If you have any doubts about whether this product will fit your kayak rim, contact us so we can put you in touch with an expert.
- For in-between size rims, the tighter the fit, the dryer it will be but the harder it will be to put on.
- For Class IV whitewater and up, the tightest fit is recommended.
- IR recommends a rand skirt for anyone paddling a Pyranha Burn or Everest.
- Patience may be required: proper skirt fitting can involve a process of trial and error.
- To find the right measurements for your rim, refer to the chart below, or visit: SkirtFit.com.
|Cockpit Sizes||Large and XL|
|Men's waist:||SM: 28-30" | MED: 30-33" | LRG: 33-36" | XL: 36-40" | 2XL: 40"-44"|
|J-Lo Women's:||SM: 4 | MED: 6-8 | LRG: 10-12 | XL: 14 | 2XL: n/a|
|Normally Ships in 0 to 2 Business Days|
|Front Casing||Schoeller Keprotec reinforced|
|Grip Strips||Silicone grip strips on the underside of the casing|
|Handle||Eagle Talon grab|
|Casing||Apron style casing|