The Tribe 11.5 Sit-on-Top Recreational Kayak from Perception Kayaks yOur best-selling sit-on-top just got better … way better! We kept everything that made the Tribe one of the most dependable and versatile kayaks of all time and added some major modern improvements.
Thanks to a new high-back frame seatback, the Tribes are now even more comfortable with increased support and cushioning. Plus, this new seatback takes relaxation to the next level offering infinitely adjustable recline positions, creating the ultimate lounge to kick back, relax and catch some rays while floating about. Lightweight and fully stackable, with a plethora of handles, getting this kayak to the water is a total breeze.
Affordable, easy-going, and great looking, the Tribe performs terrifically in light surf, lazy rivers and flat water. Available in 3 sizes: 9.5 and 11.5-foot solo models, and a 13.5-foot tandem. Round up your tribe and have fun on the water in the all-new Perception Tribe!
- NEW adjustable framed seatback - for superior support and infinite recline positions
- Comfortable padded seat keeps you on the water longer
- Molded footrests accommodate paddlers of multiple sizes
- Large open storage areas in front and rear with bungee lashing to secure your gear
- Center hatch offers storage and is a great place to stow keys, wallet and other important items (we recommend using with a sealed dry bag for waterproof protection)
- Scupper holes provide drainage while still allowing your boat to remain buoyant - scupper plugs (sold separately) can be added if desired and are often used in colder waters
- Solo mount recesses - enables you to easily add mounts or accessory holder (sold separately) without drilling
- Rigid one-piece side carry handles for easy transport and lockable storage
- Front and rear toggle handles
|Max. Capacity :
|350 LBS. / 159 KG
|Boat Weight :
|52 LBS. / 24 KG
|11' 5" / 348 cm
|30.25" / 77 cm
|16" / 41 cm
|Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery, 3 weeks for Déjà vu and Funkadelic
|Toggle Handles :
|Front and rear toggle handles for easy transport.
|Lots of Open Storage :
|Large front and rear open storage with bungees for coolers, scuba gear and supplies. Rear tankwell has 2 scuppers.
|New! Framed Seatback :
|A new framed seatback provides added support and comfort. It adjusts to offer a perfect fit for different sized paddlers or just to recline for some relaxation or to catch some rays.
|Best-in-Class Padded Seat Bottom :
|Premium padded seat bottom keeps you comfortable and allows you to stay on the water longer.
|Center Storage Hatch :
|Center hatch with built-in bag and protective lid keeps essentials handy.
|Drink Holder :
|Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling.
|Side Carry Handles :
|Rigid side carry handles for easy transport. These handles can also be used as a point to secure your kayak with a lock.
|Fits Different Sized Paddlers :
|Multiple footrest positions allow for leg adjustment and optimal comfort for paddlers of different sizes.
|Scuppers to Keep You Drier :
|Scuppers are small openings that allow water to drain from your kayak as you are paddling. The Tribe has 4 scuppers in the cockpit and two in the rear tankwell. Paddlers in colder climates sometimes choose to close their scuppers with scupper plugs.
|Guaranteed Workmanship and Performance